Blind Identification Card (valid for 8 years - $22.00)
The blind identification card serves as a proof of a disability and can be used when verification is needed in order to access certain services, programs, or activities.
All applicants must provide the following:
- A completed and signed Application.
- Original Birth Certificate or any acceptable document.
- SSN Card or an official government correspondence displaying full 9 digits (click here)
- Two proofs of Residency
- Legal Documents are required if going by new name
- Vision Form DE-26, filled out by optometrist prior to obtaining ID
The Driver Service Bureau highly recommends all applicants make an appointment at dps.ms.gov/appointment.