You may schedule your CDL road test online below or by phone at 601-487-7070 or 601-487-7073.
Your road test must be scheduled 2 days in advance. Make sure that you are ready for your CDL road test before you schedule the appointment.
To make your road test appointment, you MUST have:
- A valid Mississippi license and a valid Mississippi CDL learner’s permit. (Your permit must be for the class type for which you are scheduling your road test).
Once you have made your appointment be advised of the following information:
- If you do not show up for the appointment you have scheduled, you will have to wait 2 weeks before you are able to schedule another appointment.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are over 15 minutes late for your appointment it will be cancelled, and you must re-schedule.
- If you need to re-schedule your appointment you may go on line or call the DL station where your test is scheduled to cancel the existing road test date and re-schedule at least 48 hours before your appointment date.
- If you are within 48 hours of your scheduled road test you must call the DL station where your test is scheduled in order to cancel the road test.
- Road tests are subject to cancellation by the Department of Public Safety due to inclement weather, staffing resources or any other unforeseen circumstances.
On the day of your road test:
- Be on time. If you are late your road test will be cancelled.
- Bring your CDL learner’s permit and the application you filled out upon applying for your permit.
- Bring your valid medical card.
- Bring a person with you that has the same class of license or greater in which you are applying for.
- Make sure that the vehicle you bring for the test meets the criteria for the class of license in which you are applying for and is able to pass inspection.
- Bring the proper fees that are required to obtain the commercial license upon successfully completing the road test.
If you fail to bring the information listed above, your road test will be cancelled!
You may call any commercial license station for further information regarding CDL road test.
For a station nearest you please visit DRIVERS LICENSE LOCATIONS.