MILITARY PERSONNEL OUT OF STATE
Any person in the armed services of the United States, holding a Mississippi driver’s license and being out of state due to military service at the time said license expires may renew said license by mail with the following documents:
- A photocopy of your Mississippi driver’s license; and,
- First page of military orders placing you at your current duty station.
- Please send Certified check or money order made out to the Department of Public Safety - $24.00 for regular 4-year renewal, $25.00 if expired; or $47.00 for an 8-year renewal, $48.00 if expired. ($1.00 late fee applies).
- A Class D license is $29.00 for a 4-year renewal, $30.00 if expired; or $57.00 for an 8-year renewal, $58.00 if expired. ($1.00 late fee applies).
- Additional endorsements are $5.00.
- For replacement of a lost or duplicate license, please send $11.00.
- A driver may renew their driver’s license anytime within six (6) months of expiration.
- Enclose a Self-addressed stamped envelope.
No personal checks or cash are accepted.