Non-U.S. Citizen Information

A non-U.S. citizen must meet all requirements for obtaining an operator’s license or identification card as applicable. The license or identification card will be valid as determined by the applicant's length of stay or no more than 4 years.

You must present valid immigration papers, including a birth certificate (translated by a Mississippi institute of higher learning or an approved translator), passport, proof of legal presence and two proofs of domicile.