You must provide the following:
- A completed application with notarized signatures of both parents or guardians. If parents are divorced, parent with custody must sign.
- A social security card or official government correspondence displaying full 9 digits.
- A state issued certified birth certificate. Must be original or a certified copy (No Photocopies Accepted) have a raised seal and be issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics or State Board of Health.
- You must show proof that you are in school by presenting a Certification of School Attendance form obtained from the school you are attending. (Note: This form is not valid if over 30 days old.) If applicant is under 18 years of age and married, a Certification of School Attendance form is not required. However, applicant may present a certified copy of the marriage license. Driver license will only be valid for one year or until next birthday.
- Over 18 must show 2 proofs of Domicile. Applicants under 18 years of age may use documentation that applies to their parents' domicile.
You must submit the Waiver of Road - Testing Affidavit in place of the driving skills test.