Lost or Destroyed Permit Affidavit

File Category
File Description
Pursuant to Miss. code ann. 45-9-101(10) In the event that a stun gun, concealed pistol or revolver
license is lost or destroyed, the person to whom the license was issued shall comply with the
provisions of subsection (9) of this section and may obtain a duplicate, or substitute thereof, upon
payment of Fifteen Dollars ($15.00) to the Department of Public Safety, and furnishing a notarized
statement to the department that such license has been lost or destroyed.